3 Heat-free hairstyles designed to make it simple to style our hair.
For a lot of us, “styling” our hair usually means throwing it up in a messy bun or tying it back into a braid and calling it a day. But sometimes (if we’re in the mood), we like to switch things up and try something a little different.
Celebrity hair stylist Clayton Hawkins shared a few simple hairstyles designed to make it easier to enhance the natural look and style of our hair.
Whether you just got back from the beach or not, this look is the epitome of effortless style.
- Start by applying a generous amount of Texturizing Sea Spray to damp hair.
- Twist hair up into a bun on top of your head and secure it with a scrunchie. (We recommend using a silk scrunchie to avoid creases and fish tails in the hair).
- Allow your hair to air dry while it’s in the bun.
- Once hair dries, release the bun and spray locks generously with Dry Texture Spray.
HOT CURL SUMMER
Just a couple steps closer to the curls of your dreams.
- Start by detangling your damp hair with a wide toothed comb.
- Next apply a generous amount of Curls Mousse from your roots to ends.
- Apply a combo of Revitalizing Coconut Argan Oil and Curls Styling Cream mid-length down to ends of hair.
- Scrunch ends upward for some extra definition.
Aka "Cyber Twists". Perfect for adding a little texture to all hair types.
- Add a generous amount of Sea Spray to dry hair for added texture and hold.
- Then apply Texturizing Surf Paste throughout small sections of hair and twist.
- Do this throughout your whole head of hair.
- Feel free to add more Sea Spray to secure the look of the twist.